My Mission with this Blog

On any given day your mood can change 1000's of times. In my constant effort to make GOD first I struggle with my mood and attitude just like everyone else. My goal is to share some uplifting words and stories with you all to help you stay on an even keel. I look forward to your continued support.

Slide with the A-Team

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

HOW TO MAKE TRAFFIC EXCHANGES WORK FOR YOU

One of the least expensive ways to get traffic to your site when you are low on cash is to surf for credits on traffic exchanges. The idea is that you look at sites and for doing so you get credits to have your site seen. Sounds good but it can be frustrating. You see most of the people on the sites are business builders just like you and only click on your site to get credits to get their site seen.Savvy marketers can take advantage of this trend though. Imagine offering something free on an exciting lead capture page. Ive been getting some good responses by offering free leads. This might sound like a broken record to a few of you that read my post but its a good strategy. You see my goal is to build a list. By giving out free tools and info the people on that list get to know who I am. They get more comfortable with me and thus make it easier to market to them. Master Internet marketers have been doing this for ages. Giving away free e-books or other tools are a great way to build such a list on the traffic exchanges. If you are really savvy you can have a paid offer that comes up before they get to the free tool you are offering. Will everyone buy? Of course not but imagine offering something for $10. $10 isn't much so many will just buy it. If you get one person a day that's $300 a month. Not bad for a traffic exchange. The key is to offer something of value. I'm in the midst of creating a page of items I have reseller rights on. I recently got 50 free digital items from free leads.net for referring 50 people to them. I'm almost at that same mark for free survey leads as well.If you don't know reseller rights can best be described in these terms. You get the right to resell a product you obtained. There are various stipulations with many of the products but all and all you can just resell or give away most of these products. This gives you an arsenal of things to use to build your own list.A leader in MLM/Network Marketing once told me the power is in the list so do your best to create your own list. It may take a bit of time but in the end the leads are so much better qualified than any you can buy.

No comments: