My Mission with this Blog

On any given day your mood can change 1000's of times. In my constant effort to make GOD first I struggle with my mood and attitude just like everyone else. My goal is to share some uplifting words and stories with you all to help you stay on an even keel. I look forward to your continued support.

Slide with the A-Team

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Starting out With Advertising

Now we have discussed the time you spend in your business so lets talk a bit briefly about advertising. Im only going to cover it briefly in this segment as I plan to talk heavily on true advertising methods used by some top interner marketers ive come across in my research and experience later. How do you advertise? Many of us have been taught to just buy leads and spend 70-90% of our time on the phone. That doesnt work. First off most dont have the skill set to be effective on the phone. It is an art in inself. Salesman are always rated among the top paid professions and that has alot to do with the fact they are good on the phone as well as in person. Well most of us arent salesman so why would you ever want to spend so much time on the phone. All it does is give you a chance to mess up the deal. Mess up the deal you ask? Yes just that. Let take a look at our websites. They are incredible in detail. Then we have great live calls where extremely successful leaders are there to assist. With this support we all should play a supporting role in the process. In addition lets look at what most of us do. We buy leads from various lead providers. Im not here to knock any vendor but in my opinion all of the paid leads stink. Yes I said it they stink. Understand that most of them are generated because of incentives. The prospects can get a free ipod if they fill in the form. I for one dont desire to talk to people that arent really serious about being in business. We must rethink our thought process. Now this is not to say you cant do well buying leads. I have as im good on the phone. Im quick on my feet and can handle any conversation plus im well versed in the travel industry as well as in the home based business arena. The question is are you? The better question is why should I have to be good on the phone. Lets be honest most people want to know the facts and want to see if this business is real. So your website tells them the facts and the calls make it real. Use the tools. That is why this business is in my opinion simple. If you have been reading this you see everything ive said is straight common sense. That is all you need to be successful here. So lets take that into our advertising. Use your common sense. I call it fishing where the fish are. If you want to advertise you should advertise a travel package where you find travelers. It again only makes sense. Im also against just advertising the Coastal opportunity as a business. More people travel than are wanting to start a business. So throw out a bigger net.If you advertise smarter and make better use of your tools then I assure you that Coastal will pay you like a business. Get in the game to win and play for keeps.

Adam Frederick
ateamcoastaltravel@hotmail.com
302 476 2753

No comments: