My Mission with this Blog

On any given day your mood can change 1000's of times. In my constant effort to make GOD first I struggle with my mood and attitude just like everyone else. My goal is to share some uplifting words and stories with you all to help you stay on an even keel. I look forward to your continued support.

Slide with the A-Team

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

WHICH ONE DOESNT BELONG

Remember the childrens game ( can remember if it was on Sesame Street or Electric Company) where you had to pick which object didnt belong? One didnt fit in the crowd. There is alot to be said about that in the internet marketing game. Lets expand.

The internet is a vast entity that is constantly growing. Each and every day thousands of people create websites as well as join business opportunities and begin to advertise them on the net. Their goal is to get the highest ranking and have people see their products and services and buy from them or join their opt.

How is the best way to achieve this.? Well there are many ways to get seen. PPC (pay -per - click), SEO (search engine optimization), good keywords and so many more options. I have been using a method that has worked for me and can work for anyone else. It takes some creativity but we can work that out together.

Be yourself and be different. Huh? How is that possible you ask. Its totally possible. Each of us is a special human being with our own talents. When you represent yourself on the web that should shine through. So much has been taught about your why in this Coastal business. You write it down , you study it, you keep it in front of you to motivate yourself to move forward. Why not translate that into your website so others can relate to you. In sales training I received from a major training company back in NYC I was taught that people buy from people they like. Well the best way for someone to get to like you is to get to know you. Your website should reflect who you are.

Recently I created a blog that has link to many of the opportunities im involved with. I placed it on a traffic exchange called Link Referral and the hits have been pouring in. In addition many have clicked on alot of the affiliate programs I have as well as learning about Coastal Vacations. Now I still have all my lead capture pages in effect so I can continue to grow my list but the blog has become my central location. The blog reflects me. It has my favorite song ( Unbreakable by Alicia Keys...many of you that were at the CSG even in Chicago will remember April and I came out to that and it reflects us so much). It has pictures of us. I have my articles. Many ive taken from this very forum. I even have a new program I found that will allow a person to call me right from the site.

As you can see I have personalized my approach and the results are amazing. The last few days have been incredible. For months now ive been putting together projects to help all Coastal members and after putting my blog up everything I needed came into place. I know have a new marketing system available to all that run a Coastal business. Its called C.H.A.M.P.S. (Coastal Highly Anticipated Marketing + Prospecting System) as we are all champs. You see ive set myself apart from the pack. Ive created my own niche. Didnt we all get into Coastal to be in business for ourselves? So why do we so quickly fall back into the mentality of being an employee? We should all be growing everyday. Do any of you think Jeff Mills, a Coastal Millionaire, is content being just a member of a group and following their every move? I think not. Ive not always agreed with him but I do applaud him for always being an innovator.

Through looking at others and what they have done here is how ive set myself apart.

1- I created my own websites + systems

2- I create my own leads ( for free) as I control where I get them from

3- Ive been able to show teammates how to cut their advertising budget to almost nothing

4- Ive established a presence on the internet so if you search for Adam Frederick (or A-Team) + Coastal Vacations you find my articles and post

5- I have branded myself as a leader in this industry so people know me and my story.

These are steps you should thrive to take yourself. Learn to establish yourself as a force to be reckoned with in this industry. If you need assistance give me a buzz id be more than willing to share my thoughts and strategies. If you need detailed info maybe we could schedule a coaching session. The choice is yours but the fact of the matter is to thrive in this industry you must set yourself apart. The major players all have something that makes them stand out. The question is do you?

Which one of these doesnt belong is a catchy way to thing of your business. If you do you will see if you stand out or not.

Adam Frederick
Internet Entrepreneur + Mentor
302 613 4632

No comments: