My Mission with this Blog

On any given day your mood can change 1000's of times. In my constant effort to make GOD first I struggle with my mood and attitude just like everyone else. My goal is to share some uplifting words and stories with you all to help you stay on an even keel. I look forward to your continued support.

Slide with the A-Team

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Leads generate sales!!

Leads generate sales. I believe a lead is a lead is a lead but is only as good as the person working it. Its even better if you generate the lead yourself. Recently ive found a great way to generate leads. Now if you are like most you can either buy leads , create squeeze and lead capture pages, post articles or social network. Ive done it all. I get great results from each avenue but recently I cam across something even better.
I found a place to get free leads. Now they are only opt-ins and surveryed generic leads but imagine this. What if you created a lead capture page that about getting free leads. Imagine the cross section of people that would respond. Im getting people from every industry. Who doesnt need leads? Now I have a marketing business as well where I create lead capture pages so everyone that signs up gives me a new lead to market to. I know it works as I found them on a lead capture page. Its a great idea. Now this is something of a niche market but it works for me. In addition everyone you get to sign up now has leads for your opportunity if they get started with your business. This is a sweet deal.
Now if you are interested in looking at how im doing this take a look below. Im averaging about 6-7 new people a day. Thats pretty good being that all the advertising im doing is free.
free leads - http://freeleads.acamarketinggroup.com
free survey leads - http://freesurveyleads.acamarketinggroup.com
Its that simple. They sign up for the leads. I call them and have a conversation. Oh I do offer a free gift as I have an unlimited supply from my primary business ( Coastal Vacations ). This is a great way to build a list by giving away something free. Master internet marketers have done it for ages.

If you have any ideas on how to improve on this system or what to get more info on how to get your own pages then be sure to let me know. Im open to learning as much as I can. In addition im offering a free marketing campaign with a free lead capture page and a free gift to anyone not in the travel industry right now. Lets work together to increase your business and well as mine.

Adam Frederick
http://www.ateamlifestyles.info
302 476 2753

No comments: