My Mission with this Blog

On any given day your mood can change 1000's of times. In my constant effort to make GOD first I struggle with my mood and attitude just like everyone else. My goal is to share some uplifting words and stories with you all to help you stay on an even keel. I look forward to your continued support.

Slide with the A-Team

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Make a game plan and stick to it

What is a gameplan for Coastal Vacations? Coastal is in my opinion a business in a box. Many of us make this business way too difficult. Let's take the facts. Travel is a 7 trillion dollar industry. People love travel. They spend so much hard of their hard earned money on getting away for those magical 2 weeks a year. 90% of the business is automated. We have websites, trainings, live calls, directors and forums. Everything you need to run your business is right at your fingertips. Where we go wrong is not putting together the right gameplan to follow.Now many put this job on their director but to be honest it's on you as your own boss to make the right gameplan. Your director can guide you but its up to you to find the right way to run your venture.Let me start with a story. When we started this business my wife and I made a gameplan. We took a week off to put this plan into effect. Our first step was to evaluate our strengths. In any business venture you have to accentuate your good points. Both of us are good with people so we understood that getting in front of people would be good for us. Next we looked at my wife's strengths on the phone. We knew that if we got her on the phone with people many would join our organization. These were big strengths of ours so we had to make them stand out.Here are some things you need to evaluate about yourself as you make your gameplan.1- How much time do you have to put into your business?2- How will you break that time up?3- How are you going to advertise?4- What budget do you have to advertise?5- How do I use my strengths to my advantage?6- How do downplay my weaknesses?Think of it this way. If you have phone-phobia why would you just buy leads? You are wasting your time and money. Maybe you need to better use that time to be in front of people or maybe buying other forms of advertising. Another thing people make a mistake in is spending their time on the wrong task. So many spend crucial time on training when they should be doing other activities. Training is crucial but id rather do an income producing activity if at all possible. The goal in business is to make money and income producing activities always should have a high ranking in what to do next.Stay tuned for the next five days as I go over the points in making a gameplan and sticking to it. I hope that many of you will get something from the experiences that have been through.

Adam Frederick
http://freeoption.acamarketinggroup.com - free option
http://www.ateammovie.info - Join as a paid member
http://www.ateamretail.info - get a travel package
302 476 2753

No comments: