My Mission with this Blog

On any given day your mood can change 1000's of times. In my constant effort to make GOD first I struggle with my mood and attitude just like everyone else. My goal is to share some uplifting words and stories with you all to help you stay on an even keel. I look forward to your continued support.

Slide with the A-Team

Monday, January 28, 2008

Treat your business like a business cont.

Treating your business like a business means treating your customers as customers as well. This is a tough thing for many. In this day and time the going thing is the customer is always right. I totally disagree. The business owner is always right. You have the right to work with who you desire to work with. If you dont like a customer then dont do business with them. We are in the 7 trillion dollar travel industry. There will always be customers. Always keep your posture. Now with us being in a home based business many of us feel that we owe everything to a new associate. Thats a myth we should squash. The new associate is getting the worlds best travel package for the price they pay. Let's look at it this way. Right before my wife and I joined Coastal she went on a cruise that cost $1000. That was just for her. So when I saw 5 cruises for $1295 saw the value. Your new associate is getting a great value for their money. Plus every group I have come across in Coastal has all the training they need to do this business. You should just be their guide and mentor.I believe our thinking is skewed when it comes to what our director owes us in this business. Now the director should be a guide but lets take an example and compare some stuff. Many people go to college and pay 10's of thousands of dollars to be educated. Now even after paying all that money they are still required to work arent they? So why when you pay $1295 to your director and get a travel package worth well over 15k do we get mad at our director if they dont hold our hands? We have to take responsibility for our own businesses. If we start to look at our business in a different light and begin to act accordingly I assure you that you will reap the benefts. This concludes the first segment of my thoughts on Coastal. I appreciate all that have been looking in. Be on the lookout as tomorrow I begin to expand upon how to set up a gameplan and implement it.

Adam Frederick
302 476 2753
Join Coastal Vacations for free - http://freeoption.acamarketinggroup.com
Get Free Opt-in Leads - http://www.free-leads.net/?ref=11969
Get Free Survey Leads - http://www.freesurveyleads.com/?ref=3235

No comments: