My Mission with this Blog

On any given day your mood can change 1000's of times. In my constant effort to make GOD first I struggle with my mood and attitude just like everyone else. My goal is to share some uplifting words and stories with you all to help you stay on an even keel. I look forward to your continued support.

Slide with the A-Team

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Today is the first day of the rest of my life

Today is Sept 13. Two days after the anniversary of the WTC plane bombings. I feel like im arising from the ashes myself. Business has been distracted for the past few months and I lost focus on whay I ever got started. It is important to face issues but never to lose focus of the total goal. So today I refocused. The time is now to act. My passion is people and I plan on opening myself up to the gift of friendship today. I am going to bring to myself everything I have told myself I am entitled to have.

Where are you today? Are you focused? If not get focused. Take the situation by the horns and handle it. Get what you want and deserve.

No comments: