My Mission with this Blog

On any given day your mood can change 1000's of times. In my constant effort to make GOD first I struggle with my mood and attitude just like everyone else. My goal is to share some uplifting words and stories with you all to help you stay on an even keel. I look forward to your continued support.

Slide with the A-Team

Sunday, September 9, 2007

It begins now!

Hello all. My name is Adam and welcome to my blog. There are many blogs out there so im honored if you are taking the time to read mine. Im very new to this so bear with me as I learn the ropes and we will grow together.

Ill start off by telling a bit about why I am blogging. For the past few years I have been involved in various home based businesses. Our main interest is in travel. Travel is one of the worlds biggest industries. 7 trillion dollars is spent every year on travel. Who doesnt like to travel?

One of our other ventures is in my passion of being on the internet. I have learned alot about internet marketing and have begun to start creating web pages as well as lead capture pages. This is a truly exciting venture.

Stay tuned as I share what it is I do on a semi-daily basis and grow with me on this journey called life.

No comments: